Maryland Collegian—MC—is a career focused resource guide featuring supportive lifestyle information. Looking to enhance the connection between academe, personal life, and gainful employment? It’s all one world at www. marylandcollegian.com.

Maryland College Students

Maryland is truly a college town, with more than 80 colleges and universities—from Central Maryland and the Capital Region, to Southern Maryland, Northern Maryland, Western Maryland, and the Eastern Shore.

Maryland collegians—more than 500,000 strong—are enrolled as full- or part-time students in education, training, and informal courses. Nearly half of the students at Maryland schools are pursuing coursework for academic credit with the balance enrolled in non-credit or continuing education unit courses taken for self-improvement, work credentials, or the pleasure of exploring and learning.

Editorial Format

MC is an online resource guide linking site visitors primarily to third part editorial content, e-commerce sites, and advertising supportive of career and lifestyle interests.

Career pages offer stats, trends, and features on education, employment, career counseling, and career success.  Lifestyle stats, trends, and features provide perspective on the impact that money, legal issues, necessities, life skills, relationships, diversity, and health can have on career.

Because we link to other sources, much of the MC recourse guide’s editorial content is refreshed routinely by the source site.  First Thursdays, monthly, we update more than a third of our editorial content—links, quotes, reprints, and excerpts as well as shorts by staff and guest writers.

Subjects include career and lifestyle opportunities that you can enjoy while attending school in Maryland.  We also publish information on subjects by or about:

• Fellow students as well as alums living here, across the country and abroad
  • Our Maryland college town neighbors—some of the most educated people in the nation in terms of higher education degrees and public school system ratings.

Our Publisher

Maryland Collegian is published by The Project Resource Group, a Maryland small business that raises awareness about the good things going on and coming out of our state.  That includes Maryland collegians, who go on to help drive workplace productivity and quality of life all over the world.